Historical Vezneciler Turkish Bath is located in distric of Fatih.
Ottoman Ruler SULTAN II. BAYEZID had it built in the year 1481. Being the first and only Bath built in the second floor, Vezneciler Turkish Bath is unique both in the world and Turkey. The curative water that heals the illness of jaundice is one another feature of this bath . This bath which hosted many important statesmen and pashas was renovated in 1950 by rebuilding the section of changing rooms out reinforced concrete.
- When the guest comes to the hamam,first is met on on the hall.
- Employee staff will shows the guest his / her room.
- Employee staff gives to guest the loincloths and slippers.
- Guest comes to hall after locking the room wearing a loincloth and tied, put on slippers in the room.
- Masseur which will give the service to the client and takes guests to the sauna prepares in 10 minutes,and prepares for rubbing the skin on the heated marble in 20 minutes.
- After the guest lie down the heated marble stone, masseur rubbİng the guest body then purified whole body from dirty water (10 min.).
- Guest will lie on the stone again staff made foam massage (15 min.).
- guests sit at the head of the basin after the massage process and clear off foam with water.
- Staff changed the loincloth with dry towel of guest whom then taken to warm section.
- Guest refreshments made after the bath with towel sheets by staff and guest sits in the dıvan on the hall and staff offers beverage to the guest.
- After beverage catering if guest buys aromatherapy oils massage , foot massage, and mask and goes up room whıch is upstaırs and contınue to the therapy massage.
- If guest does not buy any massage goes room and change his/her cloths.
- Guest will pay the fee before leaving the hamam.